Available in 5 sizes, simalube supplies various lubrication points with lubricant around the clock. Day in, day out – for up to one year.
Minimal quantity lubrication with the smallest simalube lubricator
In confined spaces, the 15 ml simalube offers the perfect solution. With its compact size, it is unique on the global market as the smallest automatic lubricator. It functions the same as the larger simalube lubricators and offers the same advantages.
Small size delivers big performance
Unlimited range of uses
- Space-saving thanks to compact size
- In confined and hard-to-reach spaces
- In any location, even underwater
- At ambient temperatures of –20 °C to +55 °C
- Numerous installation options thanks to a large range of accessories
- Freely selectable dispensing cycle of 1 to 12 months
- Dispensing cycle can be modified anytime
- simalube is available filled or empty for self-filling
- Lubrication points are continuously supplied with lubricant
- No lubrication point is missed
- simalube can be refilled up to 3 times
- Easy disposal at the end of the dispensing cycle
- simalube lubricators do not contain toxic substances
simalube: Price performance winner
Optimized lubricant delivery
Continuous lubricant delivery with simalube effectively prevents the lack of lubrication or overlubrication that often occurs with manual lubrication.
Cost savings thanks to simalube
- Time savings and increased work safety thanks to lower maintenance requirements
- Longer service life of the machines and less unplanned maintenance effort
- Saves up to 30 percent in costs
High customer benefit of simalube lubrication products
More simatec products for you?
Innovative maintenance products for rolling bearings simplify complex processes and reduce the maintenance effort on tens of thousands of machines around the globe. You can also benefit from our heating devices and special tools for the perfect handling of rolling bearings.
With the range of accessories, the simalube is easy to install anywhere and in any position.
Perfect solution for fast, thermal mounting of rolling bearings.